1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
I'd have to say looking into someone's eyes when they're telling me how they feel, just because I only really ever look into people's eyes if I feel comfortable around them, and only really in intimate situations, so it wouldn't be too bad if I was telling someone how I feel because I'm in control...if that makes any sense...
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
My best friend makes me unbelieveably angry with some of the things she says, the last I can remember was me asking her if she could stop being quite so all over her boyfriend in front of my younger brother and sister because it's just not appropriate, and she basically blew up in my face and started guilt tripping me and telling me I was being ridiculous because 'they love each other' and 'they don't get to see each other very much' and urgh, it just annoyed me because she never listens to what I'm trying to say and she can't ever admit to being wrong. And yeah, although I still love her to pieces, it still pisses me off...
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
I'd probably ring my boyfriend, I don't know what I'd say though. I'd probably just cry down the phone at him :c
4. You are at the doctor's office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I wouldn't tell anyone until maybe a week, and until that week I'd act like everything was completely normal, and probably wouldn't be scared until that last week. I would only tell the people I was really close to and I'd just spend it with absolutely everyone that I can doing stupid things...
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
This is kind of a hard question, because you can't have love without trust, and you can't have trust without love...but I'd much rather trust people and have them trust me than have love without trust because that's just lust...
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
I'd save the dog. Just because you should value life more than money. I'd much rather loose my job than have someone have to tell their kid taht their dog's died. You can get yourself another job, but if you didn't save the dog, that dog would never get it's life back...
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
Well the person I trust most is my mum because she's always been there for me etc etc...so I'd probably say the one I love most just because I think I could forgive them over time, but if someone loses my trust, I very rarely forgive them...
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
I'd tell him to have a very long think about how much he would be hurting his girlfriend, tell him that I have a boyfriend and that I only really see him as a friend, but it's ok and he hasn't ruined our friendship
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
I'd give Sophie the whole of my life without even thinking. She had so much going for her but she just caught herself in a dark place and let it take over intead of fighting it.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Honestly I'd hate to have me as a friend, because I annoy myself and it's not so much that I don't think I'm a good friend, ok I'm not a perfect friend, but I could be a lot worse. I'm just so up and down and I play people around and will drop people for other people and stuff, but I think I'm getting better at managing my friendships now hopefully
11. Does love = sex?
No because you can have both without the other.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
Honestly, I'd like to think I would, but if I had a secure job, I'd have to consider myself too and whether I'm in the same position or not...
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
Hehe, that would have to be Dale. I told him I just wanted to be friends, and then not that long after that actually I liked him as more of a friend And now I'm all happy ^.^
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
That I don't love them back, just because you know full well you're hurting them, no matter how you put it.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
Music, just because it's helped me so much and it's always been there for me, even when nobody else was.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
Urm....I actually can't remember....
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
I wouldn't change anything to be honest. Everything that happened needed to happen for me to be where I am now
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
19.You are holding onto your grandmother's hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
I'd probably let my nan fall, as much as it would kill me, just because she's lived her life and she'd understand that, whereas the newborn baby has a whole life ahead of them and although they might not do anything with that, at the same time they could discover the cure to cancer or make some other huge discovery.
20. Are you old fashioned?
psh no :')
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
Urm, I made my nan and grandad tea today
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
Definitely true love but a broken heart, because 'all life is, is a series of moments' and you have to make the most of every moment, even if it ends badly
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
My best friend to come back from Wales, for the sake of everyone's sanity :')